Thursday, October 2, 2014

Redneck Woman - Cover by Nadieyaa Gibb


I always proud to call my self a country girl, country music musician, that's me. It's not because I'm a fanatic fans of country music, NO! I do listen to many other genres of music and i love them all. I do love Pink, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Karmin, and other latest musicians. I also enjoy listening to some 70's, 80's, 90's songs, Bee Gees, ABBA, the legendary Beatles, Queen, and many more. But i just don't know why, I always back to country music. It seems like it where my soul belongs to. I feel comfortable, I feel like this is who I am., my place, my destiny, the one thing that makes me happiest.
This time i pratice to sing a cool country song, called "Redneck Woman". This song is pretty famous in my country music community. I think it's kind of contemporary country song, it has a modern touch, and doesn't sound old-school. The original singer of this song is talented one, Gretchen Wilson. I usually don't sing much of fast-beat songs, so honestly I'm not too comfortable and not too confident as well. I record my voice during the practice because i'm too curious, i wonder how does my voice sound like.

I really hope i do well singing this song (lol..). Please listen to this and let me know what are you thinking. I really hope you enjoy it :)


-Nadieyaa-

26 comments:

  1. Aaww dear, you have a very beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your voice is very nice. you have your own style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you sing so great!!! love your voice, you're so talented!
    cant wait to hear your next clip dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great voice! I don't listen to country too much, but I love this cover:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cover, you have a great voice!

    Thanks for visiting my blog dear! I'd love to follow each other like you said...I've started first ;)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this great! I actually found the original and still loved your work. So good! I can't say I'm all about country but this is obviously nice one!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S> would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a great cover, I follow you in GFC and bloglovin, if you want that we follow each other in more socials let me know. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ,love it! :)
    Yes we can follow each other. i start now and follow GFC :)

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love country music!

    p.s. if you want to follow each other just let me know on my blog! :)
    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely music...Wonderful post sweetie :) Stay in touch...lets follow each other on gfc and g+? Do let me know by commenting on my blog, I would love to follow you back..hugs
    <3 rampdiary/My art Blog/Beauty and fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have a nice voice! so lucky, beautiful girl with beautiful voice, you rock!
    xoxo - Rena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you on on gfc and g+, hope you follow back sweetie :) hugs
    www.rampdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a good singer! Love your voice :)

    Yours, Julia

    littlestfashionshow.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  16. You do have a lovely voice, you sounded great! Keep up the great work :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a wonderful weekend ,big Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. country is not my favourite genre but i do enjoy them. great blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey. Good voice!
    Let me know you already follow me
    XOXO
    www.michelleyeremi.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing the wonderful clip, sweetie! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your writing style, it's almost poetic! I enjoy reading it very much, probably because you describe thoughts which I share with you :)

    long hairstyles for women / cute makeup ideas
    facebook

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus