Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chic Parisian Style


Paris Fashion Week's fever is still in the air! Well, that is also my inspiration of the day, a chic Parisian style. In my mind, Parisian style are all about looking chic, stylish, elegant, and it is also the time when wearing high heels is definitely a must! Parisian look is also related to big stylish sun-glasses and effortless hair-do.

(click on images to enlarge)

My today look, i try to look chic by wearing a very fine simple white top from Bebe, I combine it with a gorgeous white elegant pants from ZARA, and also a brown suede western-look jacket from Body-and-Soul to bring it up. Just like what i always say, I'm a huge fans of western look and country music, so I always love to put a little of those my personal eccentric characteristic on my fashion, so it may become some kind of line that binding all my fashion together. 

Parisian style is inseparable with high heels. Today i wear a pretty leopard heels by Bourne. It is so pretty, chic and has a beautiful shape. Most important of all, it is very comfortable to wear.

To add some more characteristic on the look, i also wear a very fine brown leather belt by Louis Vuitton. I also don't forget to put on some details to accessorize, I wear an amazingly gorgeous Rolex gold watch and some golden bracelets.  My chic sun glasses is from Ferre Paris. You see, it looks very elegant. And also I bring a golden clutch from my collection.



I really hope it can inspire you, hope you love the look, and let me know what do you think about it.



-Nadieyaa- 

// top by Bebe // pants by ZARA // belt by Louise Vuitton // jacket by Body and Soul // high heels by Bourne // sun glasses by Ferre Paris // watch by Rolex // 



26 comments:

  1. Love ur jumpsuit...so elegant!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so cute and still reasonable to wear in tropical weather as in the vibe of summer :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I love your look – so chic! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? That would be amazing! :)

    XX, Sara

    http://saritschka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty look! adore the the white here!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. surely I'd love to follow each other. following you nw via GFC, bloglovin and G+. now it's your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! The jumpsuit is so chic!
    Thanks for the visit to my blog -- following you now! Hope you do the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, I like Parisian chic :)
    Maybe we could follow each other ?

    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    I'm following you already<3

    http://mannequin-parade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit ^^
    PS.: thx for the comment , I alredy follow u :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here I am , followed back and thank you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant look!!! I like your blog!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! Totally rocking the Parisian look! ;)


    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable post and you. Awesome picture, sweetie ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your look!
    Keep inspiring :D

    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello a great post, I love it.

    yes, I would like to follow each other and I follow. I hope

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous look, so classy love it :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you styled this overalls. You look chic. Love your belt too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look great, love your blog. btw I followed your blog do you mind following back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything about this post, the outfit... everything ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not too familiar with the parisiab style. However, this is a cute look.

    Kamari
    perceivedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus