Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Covering Take It Easy-Samantha Gibb


Covering Take It Easy by Samantha Gibb. Hi guys, today i feel like i really want to sing this simple song called "Take It Easy" by Samantha Gibb, daughter of Maurice Gibb The Bee Gees. I think this song is so catchy, and easy listening. You can just remember this song instantly at the first time you hear it. Or maybe you will sing a long without you even realize..
Samantha Gibb is such talented beautiful young woman with a very beautiful voice, i do really adore her so much! 
Here, i try to covering one of her song, Take It Easy, hope you enjoy it ! :)


-Nadieyaa-

6 comments:

  1. wow 4 me U sing amazing dear :)))))) I waiting for more ur covers
    xx


    http://ladyfashworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Following you on gfc. Please follow back
    Stay in touch!
    Can we follow each other on GFC?
    $100 AMAZON GIVEAWAY: Sandy Sandhu
    Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey !! i actually already followed you on g+ and bloglovin !!
    cant wait for your future posts!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear,

    thnks for the comment on my blog. I follow you now via GFC. Waiting for you ..

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus