Monday, September 29, 2014

Bohemian Floral for Spring

"Just living is not enough.. You must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen.
Good morning guys, this is my little flower of the day. A simple pretty floral dress with such a lovely soft color to start my day. A kind of bohemian look, combine with an edgy contemporary boots, brings femininity and masculinity in the same time. It may bring message to the world that women in this era are still gentle creatures but they are strong and independent in the same time.

(click on the images to enlarge)


The beautiful dress i wear is from ZARA, my favorite, which has such a lovely unique cutting and beautiful shades of pink color with floral pattern. I combine the look with an absolutely cute barbie-pink hand bag by FOSSIL. I really think the bag matches perfectly with the dress, especially the color.
For the shoes, i choose to go with my edgy "futuristic-look" boots by Vince Camuto. The boots is so comfortable to wear, so soft on your foot and the most important: they're looking so good!
I also put on a quirky vintage Ray Ban sunglasses to finalize the look on this sunny day. I also wear my luxury diamond Omega watch with me, and some gold bracelets. 
Well, this is my first look with my new bob hair in this blog :) Hopefully this can bring inspirations.

  





-Nadieyaa-

 // dress by ZARA // boots by Vince Camuto // Handbag by FOSSIL // sungalsses by Ray Ban // luxury watch by Omega // 

20 comments:

  1. Hi dear!
    I'm following you now by GFC and Google+
    I'll hope you do it the same!)

    Fashionlovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you styled the dress with the boots! Amazing job :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and the shoes are gorgeous.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress..n those boots too :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, super super cool, my dear ^_^

    Happy Tuesday,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow on Google+, Bloglovin and Instagram dear, as I promised on my blog. now you can follow back. xoxo

    my Bloglovin is : ninasstyleblog https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10821369
    Instagram: ninasstyleblog
    Google+ Nina Kobi

    ReplyDelete
  7. The your coordinated outfit is very pretty and has a lovely floral print and colours.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress on you! Fabolous!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!
    New post from me http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/marriage-in-green-a-charming-ed.html#more let me know what you think!
    If you want to follow my blog, you'll look, a kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is pretty!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful floral dress! Especially love how you paired it with sneakers!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am actually enjoying studying your nicely written articles. It appears to be like such as you spend lots of effort and time on your blog. I've bookmarked it and I'm trying for I am really enjoying studying your well written articles. It seems to be like you spend a number of time and effort in your blog. I've bookmarked it and I am trying ahead to studying new articles. Sustain the great work! ward to studying new articles. Sustain the nice work!
    7 Passenger Vehicles | 7 passenger SUV | http://www.7passengervehiclesworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the floral dress and how you accessorised with a bright clutch, and more heavy looking boots - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing girl! :)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on GFC, hope you follow back!

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! The shoes are so cute! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus