Thursday, June 12, 2014

Look Chic on Country Style



 HOWDY EVERYONE! Today's inspiration is goin' country. As you all know, i'm a huge fans of country music, cowboy boots, western look, well hmm, everything about country. I used to call my self a country girl, even though i live in a big city. 
The dress i wear is from Guess Marciano. The thing i love about dresses by Guess is because they always have country details in their stuffs. Take a look at the detail on my back, the tassel behind my dress, it's just so cute. The dress looks so pretty, feminine, and elegant in some ways, but at the same time also looks cute & playful, especially from the back.
(click on the images to enlarge)

 The boots i wear is a cowboy boots that my dad gave me from U.S. It's one of my favorite boots at home. I just love the shape, the pattern & the color of the boots, #thanks Dad! 
The bag is a cute leather bag from Gallardagante, the color looks so country, but the design is perfectly fit for young people like us. 
For the final touch, i put on some details, bracelets and earrings. On my upper arm, it is a unique upper arm bracelet from the I Am. Take a detail look on my upper arm, the bracelet looks like a little gold snake go around your upper arm. Also the other bracelet on my lower arm, is from Blink, the design is so county, like a woven or something. And the last, the earrings, also from Blink, it is a medium long earrings made from some red sparkling stones. It is just so pretty!

Well, there you go, have a good day everyone, hope it is inspiring. Yeehaaww!


Nadieyaa



// dress by Guess Marciano // bag by GALLARDAGALANTE // bracelet & earrings by Blink // upper arm bracelet by I am // 



30 comments:

  1. lovely black dress :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic! i like your dress
    thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is just as lovely!

    you have a new follower nadieyaa :)
    New Post: BRAND-DISCOVERIES NO. 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look divine, love the upper arm bracelet.

    Meg | meg-says.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment hun, followed you via gfc & bloglovin :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that twitter bird floating around your blog is so cute. i like the outfit, ive always wanted a good pair of cowboy boots, they go with so many things

    xx hersilvershoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, especially your boots..hehe

    btw, would you mind to follow each other? Let me know,

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you pulled it off nicely along with the boots! hope you can take a look at my blog and follow if you'd like!

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute black dress!! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You pulled off every bit of it. Loved this post.
    Thanks for sharing this post here. Would
    you like to follow each other via GFC
    Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit hun! And I do love those boots :)

    Phoebe | Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great boots - very country! X

    www.naheeda.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a nice dress!


    You have a new follower here!
    I would be more than happy to see your name on my list as well.

    xoxo,
    Froso M.
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I love this outfit and look on you~ ^^
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your bag!! following you now, follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely look

    http://www.thelovecatsinc.com/2014/06/today-cliche.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing shoes. Love love love!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I followed you, hope you'll follow me back soon xx

    clumsy-daisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute outfit. I feel like I need to get a pair of cowboy boots for my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress! I love the arm accessory.
    You have a wonderful blog! I'm following you now on bl and gfc :)

    <3 Emi
    silver & lemon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog love! Love how you collaged these photos xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely:)Nice pictures
    http://onedayinmyhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post!
    Fashion show of Ukrainian designer
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/06/resort-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look lovely!
    i have just followed your blog via GFC
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  23. like your black dress !
    you look so great < 3

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely black dress..

    with Love
    Bella luna
    http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus