Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Year Eve Party 2013-2014


New year eve 2013, welcoming 2014! I celebrated the new year on a party at Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua Bali, with my family. It was a luxurious glamour party in a huge ballroom, enlivened by many talented performer, artist, singer and dancer. They also served us a lot of luxury super tasty delicious dishes for our fine dinning experience. It is a great party! They are gonna treat you like a king and queen for a night.

For this occasion, i tried to expose more elegance and luxurious looks on my style, to match the theme of the party. I wanna look sparkling and glamour but still simple and not too much at the same time ( because it is a 6 hours event ! ). I want to be able to feel comfortable enjoying the party, dancing and watching the show. So, i choose to wear a backless black sparkling night gown by Guess Marciano, which is able to allow me moving free whatever i want. For the details, i wore white pearls, the ring, bracelet, and also earrings.


Cheers,
Nadieyaa Gibb
// evening gown by Guess Marciano // 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus