Friday, February 28, 2014

My Performance at Country Road TVRI, March 23 2013


This was one of my great lovely moment. One of my performance on national TV. I performed on TVRI, the program called COUNTRY ROAD. I sang 2 songs, Come on Over (originally by Shania Twain) & You've Got to Talk to Me (originally by Lee Aan Womack ). 
In this occasion I tried to mix country style which is far far away from everything about elegance, and mix it with my personal favorite style which is mostly contains a lot of glamorous. 
(click the picture to enlarge)

I really don't wanna look-like any ordinary country musician who mostly end up with the boring plaid shirt & faded jeans. I want to bring something different, something new, revolution!

So, this is it, i wore a chic black shift dress for the basic, then i added a leather brown pattern cowboy belt together with it. I also wore a unique brown leather cowboy jacket & cowboy boots with matching color. For the details, i wore a woven sequin bracelet.

Hope you like my look as i do.

// black dress by Glam is Everything by Nadieyaa Gibb // leather jacket by Body & Soul // bracelet by Blink //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus